Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bin Ladin is Dead, but when did he die?

Last night I was catching up on some reading and stumbled into the web site of Patrick Robinson, an outstanding writer whose works include writing with Marcus Luttrell the book Lone Survivor.

For many years I have advocated that Osama Bin Ladin was dead in some mountain cave in somewhere in the mountains of Afghanistan!  So when our Organizer in Chief announced last May 1, 2011 that he had "killed" Osama Bin Ladin, I told everyone that would listen that I believed he was dead but that Obama's story just didn't hold up.

Well I am just a guy with a gut feel.  My feeling has been for many years that Bin Ladin was dead but that we couldn't afford to let the world know because we needed him to be perceived to be alive to make sure that we could continue to take the fight to the bad guys.

But Patrick Robinson a man who knows what he is talking about and has access way beyond my "gut feel", pinned an article on May 2, 2011 entitled,  Bin Laden Is Dead. But He Didn’t Die Last Night.  I highly encourage you to read his article by clicking on this link and you should definitely read his books.
Enjoy the article and make his books a regular read!
Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment